Friday, July 27, 2012

A Bonus

So faking the curtains were not so easy!  Emergency phone call to Nae Nae at 7:30 to help me talk through what I was going to do!  Thanks Nae Nae!  I'm glad you had faith in me!  My 9 year old did not!  "Mom . . . Let me go wake A so she can help you.  You know you are old.  You are 36 with three grey hairs.  I don't think you can do this by yourself!"  When in the world did we go from Mom knows everything to Mom knows nothing.  Certainly hit this stage earlier with R than I did with A.  Oh my!  At least I have my 7 year old boy who thinks I hung the moon!  He doesn't want to marry me anymore, but he does want to live with me after college!

So your bonus . . . here it is.  My "living" room!  My new chairs!  LOVE IT!  I've got to find teal spray paint for the star.  I'm getting there! 

Off to put the house back in order . . . does it ever end?

2 comments:

  1. loves it! wish you had a before picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one . . .some where . . . have to find it & will post!

    ReplyDelete