Saturday, July 7, 2012

Commitments

Why is it so hard for me to commit?  I have to think about things before I buy!  Am I in love with it now and will I be in love with it later?  Do I really need it or just want it? 

Well . . . I did it!  I finally got a new computer!  My current one . . . it's older than my youngest child who is now 7 1/2.  New computer should be delivered on Tuesday! 

I finally purchased fabric!  (I hear my sister, Nae-Nae cheering from across the country!)  Yes, I committed to fabric!
For my bedroom windows!

For a couple of throw pillows just because I love the fabric! 

And finally for my teenager's bedroom!

OMG!  I've been thinking about fabric since January!

Oh, but the commitments didn't stop there!  Oh no my friend!  I also bought two chairs.
Check out these babies!  I was online with Nae-Nae picking out a slipcover for the oh so comfy chair that a local lady wanted $375 (not including fabric) to recover when  . . . the Overstock email came in! angelo:HOME Bradstreet Modern Damask Turquoise Blue Upholstered Armless Chair  It was meant to be!  I bought two!  Love!  Love!  Love!  Sale!  Sale! Sale!

So I am going to make my last commitment of the day.  I am going to go eat leftover Runza and watch
"The Brady Wives" with the Littles.

No comments:

Post a Comment