Friday, July 27, 2012

Faking It!

Dude!  I did it!  I "made" (oh alright!) I FAKED curtains!

So . . .  I'm going back to the real world next week and Nae Nae & DH have been after me about these curtains.  Apparently everyone is sick of the green curtains I've had up for the past 8 years!  Those were certainly a step up from the blue table cloth I had up when we first moved in (I was sleeping on a blowup mattress.  My standards were not very high!) 

So here they are.  Considering that the next two weeks (I hoping for only 2 weeks) are going to be CRAZY with back to school hoopla, I had to fake it!  I'm still going to get my sewing machine.  I really want to make new pillows!  I'll get there!  Eventually! 

So until then . . . I'll just continue to fake it!


                                                                             before


                                                                                after  

1 comment: